* wide replies and multiple addresses
@ 2003-07-25 19:45 Christopher A. Craig
From: Christopher A. Craig @ 2003-07-25 19:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

Is there a way (short of writing a lisp text processor to removed them
from the reply list) to list addresses I would like gnus to ignore in
wide replies?  I have a bunch of addresses I accept mail for and I
frequently get to the point that my wide replies go to several of my
own addresses if I don't manually trim them out.

thanks,

--
Christopher A. Craig <com-nospam@ccraig.org>
"God does not play dice" Albert Einstein

* Re: wide replies and multiple addresses
@ 2003-07-25 22:26 ` Jesper Harder
From: Jesper Harder @ 2003-07-25 22:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

com-nospam@ccraig.org (Christopher A. Craig) writes:

> Is there a way (short of writing a lisp text processor to removed
> them from the reply list) to list addresses I would like gnus to
> ignore in wide replies?  I have a bunch of addresses I accept mail
> for and I frequently get to the point that my wide replies go to
> several of my own addresses if I don't manually trim them out.

See `message-dont-reply-to-names'.