Jesper Harder disait récemment : > Frank Schmitt writes: > > > *Nicer buttons* Some of the Gnus related buttons in the button bar > > are really nice, but some really don't fit in (e.g. "mark this > > message as [un]important") > > I agree. > > Julien Avarre made some cleaned up and nicer versions of some buttons: > > > > (but the server appears to be down right now). That's sadly true :-(, This is a friend of mine's server under an ADSL at home. Recently he's got some synchronizing trouble with his provider ... I've made a tarball of the image gallery (1012 ko uncompressed) and I'm looking for a nice soul for hosting the Gallery somewhere else. Please just send me an email and I'll send you back the tarball of the gallery. > I don't know about copyright assignment stuff `` The world is free ´´ ;-) > But apart from that I think swapping the buttons for cleaned up > versions is such a trivial change that we could even do it in Gnus > 5.10.2. I'm totally sharing your opinion, Gnus' currents button are quite ugly. When I posted my patched buttons, someone said that they were not in line of XEmacs'. We shouldn't replace all of them, but only some, particularly colored ones. -- Julien ``Eole'' Avarre julien at avarre dot com