Hi, it seems that Crypto support has made a leap forward in gnus, which makes me pretty happy. Currently I'm using CVS-gnus of Dec 11th 2002, but there is one thing that disturbed me. When I get a mail that is only signed, I get a [[PGP Signed Part:OK]] tag, as it should be. When the same person sends me an encrypted mail, I get a [[PGP Encrypted Part:OK, Signer: From unknown user]] which seems a weird result, as the signer is the same person who encrypted the mail. The way the message is crafted, I would expect the email address or real name of the person who signed that mail / some hint about whether the signature was okay. "From unknown user" seems strange as it seems to say the signature is okay, but it doesn't know who signed it. But if Gnus didn't know who signed it, how did it know which key to check the signature against? :) Regards, Georg -- Georg C. F. Greve Free Software Foundation Europe (http://fsfeurope.org) Brave GNU World (http://brave-gnu-world.org)