* Hiding headers - sorta...
@ 2001-07-24 20:17 Jon Allen Boone
From: Jon Allen Boone @ 2001-07-24 20:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

Folks,

    At this point, I typically use Gnus for email exclusively.  I tried
  using the hide-headers feature so that I could avoid having to scroll
  through all of the headers (often more than 30 lines per message....),
  but then I wasn't able to get at them conveniently when it was
  important to be able to.

    I'm trying to find out if there is another feature (or a way to use
  the existing feature) so that the headers are all visible, but the
  article display starts at the end of the headers - so that maybe the
  last 6 or so are visible.  Am I just missing something?

-jon
--
------------------
Jon Allen Boone

* Re: Hiding headers - sorta...
@ 2001-07-24 20:30 ` Paul Jarc
From: Paul Jarc @ 2001-07-24 20:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

Jon Allen Boone <tex@delamancha.org> writes:
>   I tried using the hide-headers feature so that I could avoid
>   having to scroll through all of the headers (often more than 30
>   lines per message....), but then I wasn't able to get at them
>   conveniently when it was important to be able to.

[t] toggles between full and abbreviated headers, and [C-u g] displays
the entire raw message.  Are these convenient enough?

paul