palmieri@math.washington.edu (John H. Palmieri) writes: > Oh dear, I hope you didn't commit them all. I disagree with these > two, at least: [...] > (My disagreement: "afterwords" is a noun, meaning "epilogues", while > "afterwards" is an adverb, meaning "at a later time". You certainly > want the second of these, not the first. Actually, "afterwards" is > somewhat colloquial; "afterward" would be better than "afterwards".) [...] > (My disagreement: although "bufferfuls" is not a word, it is a > sensible formation, and it looks better, and is more grammatical, than > "buffer fulls".) > The attached diff reverts these two changes to the original spelling. Please commit. Thanks.