* Mailing list archives / agent categories
@ 1997-12-20 18:24 Lars Balker Rasmussen
From: Lars Balker Rasmussen @ 1997-12-20 18:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

functional.  I'd check the archives for a newer location if I could
get at them :-)

Are there any archives available?

Anyway, I got the agent up and running at home using Win95 (bleurgh),
and it's beautiful!  Thanks, Lars.

I'm not sure I understood a word of the documentation for the Agent
Categories though.  Are there any examples of how to use them?  What
format should the group and score thingies be in?  Yes, this is why I
was looking for the mailing list archives :)

Slightly(!) off-topic: Does anyone know of a working make for win95
(or possibly, what I'm doing horribly wrong), so the compilation
process of gnus and custom could be automated?

d:\emacs\site-lisp\qgnus-0.18\lisp>make
rm -f *.elc ; emacs -batch -q -no-site-file -l ./dgnushack.el -f dgnushack-compile
D:\USR\LOCAL\BIN\MAKE.EXE: vfork: No such file or directory

This is the make included in the Cygnus usertools b18 gnuwin32 package.

Merry Christmas,
--
Lars Balker Rasmussen                                                 "No."

From: Jason R Mastaler @ 1997-12-20 19:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

Lars Balker Rasmussen <lbr@image.dk> writes:

> functional.  I'd check the archives for a newer location if I could
> get at them :-)
>
> Are there any archives available?

The new location is:

http://altair.xemacs.org/gnus-list/

* Re: Mailing list archives / agent categories
@ 1998-01-04  9:21 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1998-01-04  9:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

Lars Balker Rasmussen <lbr@image.dk> writes:

> I'm not sure I understood a word of the documentation for the Agent
> Categories though.  Are there any examples of how to use them?  What
> format should the group and score thingies be in?

The agent score file syntax is a subset of the normal score file
syntax...