Hi all, having used Gnus for years, I recently discovered that my Gnus would no longer display me my own gpg encrypted messages. Info: I'm using Debian GNU/Linux etch, and gnus-version identifies itself as "No Gnus 0.6". For cryptography, I'm using the pgg.el bindings. Problem: Receiving messages works fine. When sending, the pgg process sometimes breaks. When I try to resend, it all works fine. I can see encrypted messages as usual, but when trying to view my *own* messages, I only see the gpg output buttonized in the Encrypted button, an no message. Piping the encrypted part through gpg --decrypt shows the message, so I know it is not the crypto part that fails. Any idea what caused this problem to appear? Regards, Georg -- Georg C. F. Greve Free Software Foundation Europe (http://fsfeurope.org) Join the Fellowship and protect your freedom! (http://www.fsfe.org)