* after Browsing a foreign news-server...
@ 2005-08-12 16:44 J. David Boyd
From: J. David Boyd @ 2005-08-12 16:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

How do I remove it?

It looks rather daunting to go into .newsrc.eld and rip it out by hand...

There must be a command that would allow me to remove it, I would assume on
the Servers screen, but nothing there seems to do the trick.

Dave in Largo, FL

* Re: after Browsing a foreign news-server...
@ 2005-08-16 16:41 ` J. David Boyd
From: J. David Boyd @ 2005-08-16 16:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

david@adboyd.com (J. David Boyd) writes:

> How do I remove it?
>
> It looks rather daunting to go into .newsrc.eld and rip it out by hand...
>
> There must be a command that would allow me to remove it, I would assume on
> the Servers screen, but nothing there seems to do the trick.
>
> Dave in Largo, FL

No one knows how to remove a browsed newsgroup?

Dave