* Latest cvs attachements have no button, appear inline
@ 2004-01-02  2:16 Harry Putnam
From: Harry Putnam @ 2004-01-02  2:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

Using todays cvs I sent a message with an attachment added with the
C-c C-a command (`mml-attach-file').  I gcc'ed a copy to the same
group.

Looking at the gcc I see no evidence of an attachment.  The file I
attached was a plain text file.  I answered `plain/text' when
prompted.  However there is no mime button.  The file just appears in
line as if it were part of the text.

This is not the way its supposed to work is it?  shouldn't I see a
button of some kind and be able to display it by hitting <RET> or
hide it by rehitting <RET>?

I'm not sure what the recipient got but I wanted them to get an
attachment, not an inline document.