* Posting to unknown group?
@ 2001-09-19 16:46 Kai Haberzettl
From: Kai Haberzettl @ 2001-09-19 16:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

For a while (I can't connect it with any change I made on my system
unfortunately), I am getting a

"Really post to this unknown group?"

whenever I try post to whichever newsgroup. I say yes, and posting
works fine, so it's really only a minor annoyance. I have the
following in my .gnus.el:

 (setq gnus-select-method '(nnspool "/var/spool/news"))
 (setq gnus-post-method '(nntp "localhost"))

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Kai