* Is anyone using agent?
@ 1999-03-18 16:25 Laura Conrad
From: Laura Conrad @ 1999-03-18 16:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

I tried using agent last night, with xemacs 20.4 and pgnus 80, and am
having trouble getting it to work.

I think a lot of my troubles come from having stuff hanging around
from previous attempts to use agent, and I will try to clean all the
old stuff out tonight.

However, if anyone is using it who can send me a description of what
they really do, I would appreciate it.

I find the explanation of how to set up categories for downloading in
the manual particularly confusing.

--
Laura
lconrad@world.std.com