* gwene fingerprint changed
@ 2021-01-11  8:28 Prateek Sadhukhan
From: Prateek Sadhukhan @ 2021-01-11  8:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hi,

I searched over the net but could not find anything related so here goes.

I access my newsgroups using news.gwene.org. Offlate when I start gnus,
I am getting a message that the fingerprint has changed and whether I want
to still connect. It gives me an option whether I want to accept the
certificate only for this session or permanently etc.

Is this anything to worry about?

Regards,
Prateek