Reiner Steib writes: > On Thu, Jan 08 2009, Jake Colman wrote: [...] >> I have not checked whether 'imap-enable-exchange-bug-workaround' is >> still required. > It should be auto-detected on a per-server basis now. But if you only > use IMAP against Exchange 2007 it won't hurt to set it globally. I am using Gnus off of CVS fresh as of this morning. I actually had to set the variable explicitly for it to work with Exchange 2007. My mailbox was migrated from 2003 to 2007 yesterday, and the different uidvalidity values seemed to cause some trouble that I was able to work around by killing the problematic groups, do "delete bogus groups" and re-subscribe them. Now however I'm seeing a different problem: When replying to messages and Gcc: to the group/folder I'm replying in, the message gets sent but I get the following backtrace: Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument numberp "*:*") signal(wrong-type-argument (numberp "*:*")) byte-code("„)ÆÇ ‰A@)\"ƒ)r †pq