Lloyd Zusman writes: > Jesper Harder writes: > >> Lloyd Zusman writes: >> >>> But this particular piece of obsolete functionality has no >>> replacement, correct? >> >> Well, I don't actually know if `article-hide-pgp' did anything >> useful for multiparts. It does, at least for text/plain parts. Try the attached patch. > If there was a hook function that gets called for each message part > (and which allows me to set the display and buttonizing status for > each part), I could then write my own, personal code to handle this > case, and at the same time avoid polluting the Gnus code base with > this anachronism. The bad thing isn't pollution, but that the approach `article-hide-pgp' uses doesn't really solve the problems. It just hides them, viz. · It doesn't allow you to actually verify the signatures. · It doesn't work for encrypted parts. · It doesn't necessarily (I haven't tested) solve the related problem of format=flowed & old-style PGP.