* Re: Newsfeeds
@ 2000-12-29 11:38 ` Norbert Koch
From: Norbert Koch @ 2000-12-29 11:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi!

> Does anybody have an nntp server that wants to peer with Quimby?  It's
> just gnu.emacs.gnus it needs to exchange, really, so it's not a huge
> feed.  :-)

Yes, news.LF.net could do the peering. I've got to wait for my
colleague, who's on holiday, to fiddle with the configurations. He'll
be back next Thursday, if I'm not mistaken.

Would that be early enough?
norbert.

* Re: Newsfeeds
@ 2000-12-29 11:46   ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2000-12-29 11:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Norbert Koch <nk@LF.net> writes:

> Yes, news.LF.net could do the peering.

Great!

> I've got to wait for my colleague, who's on holiday, to fiddle with
> the configurations. He'll be back next Thursday, if I'm not
> mistaken.
>
> Would that be early enough?

Well, the more peering, the better, but it would be nice to have
someone peering right away, since I'm currently going through the 7218
unread messages in that group and responding to the unresolved ones.
Without peering I kinda feel like I'm talking to myself.  :-)

* Newsfeeds
@ 2000-12-29 12:25 Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2000-12-29 12:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

news.oche.de has been down since Dec 21, it seems, and that's Quimby's
news peer, so no articles have been exchanged since then.  (Hm.  I
thought neu was peering with Quimby, but it seems like it's not...)