* sending large file attachments but not splitting them
@ 1999-11-11  0:46 Eric D. Hendrickson
From: Eric D. Hendrickson @ 1999-11-11  0:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

When I attach a large file to an outgoing mail message, it gets split
up into multi-part MIME messages.  This is fine for other people who
use Gnus, but I have had no luck with people who use other MUA's
(e.g. Outlook or Pine).  Invariably they are unable to unsplit the
message parts and view the large file (whatever type of file it is)...

I have searched the tm and Gnus info docs and cannot find a way to
disable this behaviour.  Can anyone suggest a solution?

Thanks much!  Eric
--
Good day for overcoming obstacles.  Try a steeplechase.

* Re: sending large file attachments but not splitting them
@ 1999-11-11 14:34 ` Kai Großjohann
From: Kai Großjohann @ 1999-11-11 14:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

Type M-x apropos RET mime.*split RET to find the right variable.
kai
--
This gubblick contains many nonsklarkish English flutzpahs,
but the overall pluggandisp can be glorked from context. -- David Moser