* MML (redux)
@ 1998-11-15  0:28 Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1998-11-15  0:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

So, 0.45 is out with MML.  It doesn't do everything properly -- it
doesn't add "filename" params to attachments and the like, but I'd
like to just get comments on the usability of the concept.

The `C-c C-a' does the simple "insert some other part" thing according
to the new scheme.  I guess multiparts should also have commands and
stuff...

  larsi@ifi.uio.no * Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen

only message in thread, other threads:[~1998-11-15  0:28 UTC | newest]