* How do you read mails when gnus is not available?
@ 2003-07-21 23:44 Jinhyok Heo
From: Jinhyok Heo @ 2003-07-21 23:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Well, I want to know how you send and receive mails when your gnus is
not available?

Gnus is something that I cannot do without. But sometimes I am away
from my machine and it is hard to get good connection to my machine.
It is quite difficult to do something with a remote gnus due to the
slow connection.

How do you manage this kind of situation? I wish to compare various
ways to enjoy email without gnus.

--
| "We are still reaching for the sky. In the developed countries people
|  are coming back down, saying, `It's empty up there.'" --- a Ladakhi monk

* How do you read mails when gnus is not available?
@ 2003-07-19  3:30 Jinhyok Heo
                   ` (4 more replies)
From: Jinhyok Heo @ 2003-07-19  3:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

Well, I want to know how you send and receive mails when your guns is