* Who stole my message-mode toolbar?
@ 2006-04-12  3:05 Steve Youngs
From: Steve Youngs @ 2006-04-12  3:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

I just updated to No Gnus v0.5 and my toolbar in message-mode buffers
has disappeared.  How do I switch it back on?

--
|---<Steve Youngs>---------------<GnuPG KeyID: A94B3003>---|
|                 I am Dyslexic of Borg.                   |

[-- Attachment #2: Type: application/pgp-signature, Size: 256 bytes --]

* Re: Who stole my message-mode toolbar?
@ 2006-04-12  3:51 ` Katsumi Yamaoka
From: Katsumi Yamaoka @ 2006-04-12  3:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

> I just updated to No Gnus v0.5 and my toolbar in message-mode buffers
> has disappeared.  How do I switch it back on?

Use the icon files existing in the Gnus XEmacs package.  They
were simply not used formerly because of a bug though the
`message-toolbar' variable specified in messagexmas.el.  See the
articles in:

http://news.gmane.org/group/gmane.emacs.gnus.general/thread=61319

[...]

@ 2006-04-12  4:16   ` Steve Youngs