* A couple of keys are behaving differently
@ 2002-03-03 15:38 Steve Youngs
From: Steve Youngs @ 2002-03-03 15:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

When hitting 'n' on the last article in the summary buffer it no
longer tells me which group (and number of articles) it's going to
next.

The same going the other way with 'p' or scrolling with 'spc'.

--
|---<Steve Youngs>---------------<GnuPG KeyID: 10D5C9C5>---|
|            XEmacs - It's not just an editor.             |

* Re: A couple of keys are behaving differently
@ 2003-01-02  2:04 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2003-01-02  2:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

Steve Youngs <youngs@xemacs.org> writes:

> When hitting 'n' on the last article in the summary buffer it no
> longer tells me which group (and number of articles) it's going to
> next.

How strange.  It looks like `read-event' has started to output the
current prefix key while reading.

I've now supplied a prompt argument to `read-event', and the message
is now back.