Hi, >> On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 16:29:17 +0200 >> kai.grossjohann@gmx.net (Kai Großjohann) said as follows: >There is nnir.el but it has a few problems. So I'm starting a >rewrite. I have developed gnus-namazu.el, which is an another search interface using Namazu. It has some advantages and some disadvantages than nnir.el. Advantages are: (1) Persistent articles and agentized articles: gnus-namazu can handle them. (2) Virtual group: gnus-namazu generate a virtual group that consists of all groups including all discovered articles. Therefore, gnus-summary-refer-parent-article() is available in the summary buffer of the virtual group, even if a parent article is not included in discovered articles. (3) Simple configuration: gnus-namazu is simplified for Namazu, and only four steps are required to start using gnus-namazu. The biggest disadvantage is that gnus-namazu.el supports only Namazu, but do not support other search engines. I am inviting any comments about this program. -- TSUCHIYA Masatoshi