* Question about article number
@ 2007-04-10  8:15 ssSslang
From: ssSslang @ 2007-04-10  8:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hi all. I use Gnus to deal maillist as well as my personal mail.
Nowadays I found that if I manually delete some mail, there are some
"holes" in the article number queue. Then when I open a group contains
that "hole", I cannot get the right number of article displayed which I
entered before. So the article number system makes me confused. Is there
any way to disable this feature?

TIA.
--
ssSslang