From: Didier Verna <didier@xemacs.org>
To: Dan Nicolaescu <dann@ics.uci.edu>
Cc: Gnus Beta Testers <ding@gnus.org>
Subject: Re: On loosing marks in nntp groups...
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 11:55:39 +0200	[thread overview]

Dan Nicolaescu <dann@ics.uci.edu> wrote:

> I am seeing the same problem, what is interesting is that the marks
> are only lost if I have unread articles in the group and I press "c"
> to exit the group. If the last action before leaving the group is to
> visit an article, the marks are not lost....

        I've recently reconstructed my list of ticked articles by hand
(copying the output of ls in the directory right into the marks file)
and for now, I don't see the problem anymore. So it's possible that the
bug lies in the handling of ranges too (that would be a serious problem).

--
Read the Jazz Blog !! http://jazzblog.didierverna.com

Didier Verna, didier@lrde.epita.fr, http://www.lrde.epita.fr/~didier

EPITA / LRDE, 14-16 rue Voltaire   Tel.+33 (1) 44 08 01 85
94276 Le Kremlin-Bicêtre, France   Fax.+33 (1) 53 14 59 22   didier@xemacs.org