Howdy, On the XEmacs beta list yesterday, Steven Baur suggested that we all send in pictures of our XEmacs screens. I decided I could really mess with my own mind if I mailed myself a picture of myself reading mail. Anyway, I found that if I send a tall picture in a message, I cannot scroll past the image using `gnus-summary-next-page' (I imagine because the bottom of the image never appears). However, I am able to scroll past with `scroll-other-window'. To see this in action, I have enclosed the offending message after this paragraph. Just make sure that your *Article* window is too small to show the entire image. You should be unable to scroll using SPC.