* wide smilies
@ 1997-09-24 19:24 David Hedbor
From: David Hedbor @ 1997-09-24 19:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

Where can I find these? I thought I read something about them earlier,
but I can't seem to find them now. What I am looking for is the
Wide*.xpm files.
--
[ Below is a random fortune, which is unrelated to the above message. ]
Humor in the Court:

* Re: wide smilies
@ 1997-09-24 22:18 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1997-09-24 22:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

David Hedbor <david@hedbor.org> writes:

> Where can I find these? I thought I read something about them earlier,
> but I can't seem to find them now. What I am looking for is the
> Wide*.xpm files.

They should be in the last few etc.tar.gz files.

* Re: wide smilies
@ 1997-09-25  0:02   ` David Hedbor
From: David Hedbor @ 1997-09-25  0:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

> David Hedbor <david@hedbor.org> writes:
>
> > Where can I find these? I thought I read something about them earlier,
> > but I can't seem to find them now. What I am looking for is the
> > Wide*.xpm files.
>
> They should be in the last few etc.tar.gz files.

I just went to ftp.gnus.org again, and found etc-0.27.tar.gz, which
was upload today. I didn't find any newer than 0.24 earlier. They were
of course in 0.24. BTW, the link is pointing to the wrong file.

--
[ Below is a random fortune, which is unrelated to the above message. ]
All constants are variables.