From: pinard@iro.umontreal.ca (François Pinard)
Subject: Gnus 5.9.0 - Minor annoyance in URL buttons
Date: 01 Jul 2003 06:18:09 -0400	[thread overview]

Hello.

This is a minor annoyance that hits me once in a while, that an URL button,
in an `*Article*' buffer, contains the following apostrophe, if any.  I do
not remember if I ever reported it, so just in case, here I am. :-)

For example, in a copy of an announcement I made yesterday:

---------------------------------------------------------------------->

`http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/~pinard/pymacs/' contains a copy of the
Pymacs documentation in HTML form.  The canonical Pymacs distribution is
available as `http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/~pinard/pymacs/Pymacs.tar.gz'.
Report problems and suggestions to `mailto:pinard@iro.umontreal.ca'.

clicking on the first link fails because there is no such:

http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/~pinard/pymacs/'

Notice the apostrophe at the end.  If you carefully look at the following
image, you will see that the closing apostrophe is both bold and underlined
(I might not be using the default Gnus method for display, but you surely
get the idea!)