From: "François Pinard" <pinard@iro.umontreal.ca>
Cc: ding@gnus.org
Subject: Re: MML -- how do you add a part?
Date: 09 Jun 1999 14:09:43 -0400	[thread overview]

"Rupa Schomaker (list)" <rupa-list@rupa.com> writes:

> So, what is the right way to do what I want?

I'm not fully sure it would help, but I gave myself a few commands, usable
while editing a message, able to turn a region into a part (which is what
I use most), to edit an already existing part independently of others,
even using a different major mode while the editing goes, to interactively
change the type/subtype of a part, and a few other goodies.  The thing
was written originally for being able to easily write text/enriched parts.

I sent the code for these command on this list already, and would not
pollute people by including it again, as the code did not change much
since last time.  Just ask me if you feel like trying it, and I'll send
you a copy privately.