* MML -- how do you add a part?
@ 1999-06-03 23:41 Rupa Schomaker (list)
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Rupa Schomaker (list) @ 1999-06-03 23:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

If I use "S o m" to include a MIME attached message to a user, I
usually also want to include some info at the top.

I can't just type my message because depending on the client on the
other end my comment and/or my attachment is not retrievable.

Of course, the problem is that I'm not including my text comment in a
MML "section".

M-m p appears to be bound to something that would work
mml-insert-part, but that is undefined.

M-m m (mm-insert-multipart) also "might" work but that gives me an
"Wrong number of arguments" error.

So, what is the right way to do what I want?