Hi, people. Here is below a slightly adjusted version of the code we have for editing text/enriched parts. `M-m p' works for me now, and I changed its default to "text/plain". My guess is that most parts we want to edit with special modes are most probably text/plain in their intent. I got a slight problem, maybe some of you have a solution for it? If I use `M-m p' followed by `M-x c-mode' to edit some C code right in a message, the `C-c C-c' local keymap stops being available to end editing that part, as `C-c C-c' means `comment-region' in C mode. I'm no big Emacs LISP expert, maybe someone might explain me how I could override `C-c C-c' nevertheless? Or else, maybe we might choose another binding? Another thing that could be fun, yet I did not explore it, would be the ability to edit some C code with font-lock nice coloring, and then have the result presented with enriched features in the message. So, being able to share right in a message the fruit-saladish aspect of my editing buffer. I also wonder if and should not receive special automatic protection while get out of an indirect buffer, so to not create overall invalid MML. There is danger of overkill by trying to do too much at inappropriate places, while there also is a need about being able to easily quote MML without bothering about the quoting mechanism. (I hope I did it correctly in this paragraph :-). For example, I could not directly send the following code in-line: it raised errors like: Scan error: "Containing expression ends prematurely", 2686, 2687 at `C-c C-c' time. I would rather have done it in a more simple way. These things should be plain easy to do...