I'm breaking the multi-feature fancy splitting patch I had submitted about two weeks ago into multiple smaller patches. My last posting was the first of this series. This is the second. Splits such as (! FUNCTION SPLIT) are not documented in the lisp sources. A patch that fixes this is attached. -- Alexandre Oliva http://www.dcc.unicamp.br/~oliva IC-Unicamp, Bra[sz]il {oliva,Alexandre.Oliva}@dcc.unicamp.br aoliva@{acm.org,computer.org} oliva@{gnu.org,kaffe.org,{egcs,sourceware}.cygnus.com,samba.org} *** E-mail about software projects will be forwarded to mailing lists