* bang fancy splits are not documented in the lisp sources
@ 1999-07-05  0:31 Alexandre Oliva
From: Alexandre Oliva @ 1999-07-05  0:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm breaking the multi-feature fancy splitting patch I had submitted
about two weeks ago into multiple smaller patches.  My last posting
was the first of this series.  This is the second.

Splits such as (! FUNCTION SPLIT) are not documented in the lisp
sources.  A patch that fixes this is attached.

--
Alexandre Oliva http://www.dcc.unicamp.br/~oliva IC-Unicamp, Bra[sz]il
{oliva,Alexandre.Oliva}@dcc.unicamp.br  aoliva@{acm.org,computer.org}