* nnmail-split-fancy question
@ 1999-04-28 17:43 Neil Crellin
From: Neil Crellin @ 1999-04-28 17:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

I've been using nnmail-split-fancy for a long time now, and can
usually make it do what I want. But there's a really simple case
that's giving me more trouble than it should. Since I switched to
getting mail via POP, I occasionally need to split mail sent by users
as local delivery on the popserver, so the from or to lines contain no
@hostname. I figured I could do a simple rule like

in nnmail-split-fancy to make this work, but it doesn't, and no amount
of double backwhacking pieces of it or pondering
nnmail-split-fancy-syntax-table is enlightening me as to why.
Any nnmail-split-fancy regexp masters feel like helping me out here?

--
Neil Crellin <neilc@wallaby.cc>