On Nov 17, 1998, Michael Welsh Duggan wrote: > Actually, `nnmail-split-fancy' should work just fine. Try the > following for the above: > (setq nnmail-split-methods 'nnmail-split-fancy) > (setq nnmail-split-fancy > '(& > (to "one@asfast\\.com" "one") > (to "two@asfast\\.com" "two") > (to "three@asfast\\.com" "three") > (to "four@asfast\\.com" "four") > "other")) Since the topic includes `the universe, and everything', I thought I should post an alternate mail splitting method I developed, and that I find very useful. I have already sent it to Lars, but he kept telling me I should send a copyright assignment to FSF, and I would tell him I had sent one already. Unfortunately, I recently found out the assignment I had sent did not apply to gnus, so I'll have to send a new one. I hope to post it soon, but here's the code anyway, if you feel like giving it a try. It should probably be renamed to comply with gnus' file naming general guidelines. -- Alexandre Oliva http://www.dcc.unicamp.br/~oliva aoliva@{acm.org} oliva@{dcc.unicamp.br,gnu.org,egcs.cygnus.com,samba.org.au} Universidade Estadual de Campinas, SP, Brasil