On Nov 18, 1998, Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen wrote: > Alexandre Oliva writes: >> It would also be nice if gnus wouldn't spend two lines just to tell me >> that the message contains a single plain-text part. I'd prefer to >> have the `[1. text]' line ommitted. > You only get buttons in multipart messages. Is it common to send > multipart messages that only contain a single part? Why would people > do that? (Except me, of course, over the past few days. :-) We're on the same boat :-) I'm not sure this is common, but we could make it a special case if gnus will keep posting such messages. I don't think there's any reason not to post them like this... >> And how 'bout decoding the ugly `=?ISO...?=' encodings that appear in >> headers of some messages, particularly ones posted with TM/SEMI? > I haven't seen any Q encodings of headers in eons. Could you give us > an example? I'd like to have attached a message containing such encodings, but I couldn't find any way to do it. Here's a file containing such a message, anyway...