On 5 Jan 2004, Steve Youngs stated: >> --==> "PA" == Per Abrahamsen writes: > > PA> Judging by User-Agent stats, most people use the Gnus bundled > PA> with Emacs, > > I think it depends on which forums you hang out in. Most of the ones I > see are either XEmacs package or Gnus.org CVS (or tarball). Although > just looking at the User-Agent header doesn't tell me where they got > Gnus from. > > PA> so I don't think we should consider any version of Gnus really > PA> released until it is part of Emacs. > > I strongly disagree with that. Any version of Gnus is released when > and only when Lars says it is released. Gnus.org is the upstream for > the Gnus bundled with Emacs, not the other way around. I totally agree with you, Lars is THE ONE who says a new Gnus is released. zeDek -- .o. | Hacker wonderland ..o | ooo |