* [PRB]: image type invalid in gnus-group-startup-message
@ 2003-12-31 12:44 Xavier Maillard
From: Xavier Maillard @ 2003-12-31 12:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

Today's bug is quite annoying since it prevent me to launch Gnus twice.

Problem occurs whenever I tried to launch a second Gnus after having
quitting the previous one.

The remaining error is the one mentioned in the subject.

It seems it only happened today (my latest Gnus cvs update is from
yesterday).
Is there something changed on that side or should I check more deeply
into my setup ?

I personally changed things here and there but nothing related to that
(AFAIK). My best guess is that Gnus is not totally unloaded between
each session so maybe it will help you track the source of my problem.

Anyone has faced it too ?

Help appreciated on this ;)

Regards,

zeDek

[-- Attachment #2: Type: application/pgp-signature, Size: 188 bytes --]

* Re: [PRB]: image type invalid in gnus-group-startup-message
@ 2003-12-31 14:17 ` Reiner Steib
From: Reiner Steib @ 2003-12-31 14:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Wed, Dec 31 2003, Xavier Maillard wrote:

> Today's bug is quite annoying since it prevent me to launch Gnus twice.
>
> Problem occurs whenever I tried to launch a second Gnus after having
> quitting the previous one.
>
> The remaining error is the one mentioned in the subject.

I cannot reproduce this with a fresh checkout.  Please try upgrading.
Then, enable `debug-on-error' (`M-x toggle-debug-on-error RET') and
try to reproduce the error.  Post the resulting lisp-backtrace.

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,
      (o o)

* Re: [PRB]: image type invalid in gnus-group-startup-message
@ 2003-12-31 15:13   ` Xavier Maillard
From: Xavier Maillard @ 2003-12-31 15:13 UTC (permalink / raw)