Karl Pflästerer writes: On 13 Aug 2003, Simon Josefsson <- jas@extundo.com wrote: > > > sigurd@12move.de (Karl Pflästerer) writes: > > > > On 11 Aug 2003, Karl Pflästerer <- sigurd@12move.de wrote: > > > > [a lot] > > > > So I see there is absolutely no interest in such a functionality. > > > What I'm missing is a reason NOT to install it. Is there any? > > It's > > IMO (well I'm a bit biased) there is none. > > not backwards compatible in any way, is it? I vote for installing > > it > > You mean backwards incompatible? Or do we mean the same? There is > (there should be) absolutely no problem. It's only a new feature but > changes nothing in the meaning of existing rules. > > > (when the, err, feature heat is over). I also prefer "not" as the > > mnemonic; I don't recall seeing ! or ~ used as logical negation in > > elisp related situations. > > Fine. It's only a matter of tase. So at the moment we have 2 votes > for `not' (Reiner's and yours). I also prefer `not' but from me only > a half vote :-) Do you need more votes ?? :) If yes, take mine. BTW this patch is awesome and I definetely recommend people to give it a try :p Now my rules are a bit cleaner :p zeDek -- "Sie werden lachen, ich kann überhaupt nicht lesen." Revisionist Manfred Koch erlaeutert die Probleme der Ewiggestrigen in dsp*