Hello, Today's bug is quite annoying since it prevent me to launch Gnus twice. Problem occurs whenever I tried to launch a second Gnus after having quitting the previous one. The remaining error is the one mentioned in the subject. It seems it only happened today (my latest Gnus cvs update is from yesterday). Is there something changed on that side or should I check more deeply into my setup ? I personally changed things here and there but nothing related to that (AFAIK). My best guess is that Gnus is not totally unloaded between each session so maybe it will help you track the source of my problem. Anyone has faced it too ? Help appreciated on this ;) Regards, zeDek