On Sun, 19 Jan 2003, Patrice Neff uttered the following: > Simon Josefsson writes: > > >> P.S: I have set all the variables needed after having read the > >> docu, now I need more help on howto to automatically sign/encrypt > >> when sending mails and stuff like that. > > > > This seems to be a common request, I'll put the answer in the manual > > if someone knows it. > > I use bbdb-pgp¹ for that purpose. I have adjusted it to sign using > PGG when I switched. But I just saw at Google that there is also > another patch¹ which looks cleaner than my code, though I don't know > if it works. If you're interested in my modification, just tell me. So I am :) Please gimme the tricks ;-) Cheers zeDek