Lloyd Zusman writes: > Xavier Maillard writes: > > > > [ ... ] > > > > You may have hit a bug in that function then or you have a special > > setup that prevents it from doing its job the right way. > > Well, in my original message in this thread I mentioned that there is > very likely something about my setup which is causing this. Upon > re-reading that post, you'll see that my purpose in posting was to > see if any of you could suggest the kinds of things that might appear > in my setup which could control this behavior, since I haven't found > anything obvious, myself. > > As for the case where it might be a bug, I've been planing to do some > serious investigation/debugging as soon as I have some time. In fact it is your latest solution to track out what is going on with this ;) Good luck in this optic :) zeDek -- alt.luser.recovery Getting over the trauma of using computers.