On 3 aoû 2005, Frank Schmitt uttered the following: > Reiner Steib writes: > > > On Wed, Aug 03 2005, Xavier Maillard wrote: > > > > > I may be wrong but it seems there were significant changes > > > on Faces front in Gnus since my color-theme settings no > > > longer work. > > > > > > Have you changed anything but face names recently ? > > > > When using a development version, you're supposed to follow > > the list or read the ChangeLogs. Hint: 2005-06-16. > > The problem, that this change breaks all color-themes does > still exist. To be more specific: My customized faces are only > used if I call color-theme-foo after Gnus has loaded, if I > first load the color-theme and then Gnus, the customized faces > aren't used. Yeah that's the expected behavior :p I am about to publish a new release since I have several bug fixes to release. A+ -- .o. Xavier Maillard Tel: +33 6 68 04 64 37 ..o ooo