* Spam/Ham training
@ 2003-11-30 20:18 Xavier Maillard
From: Xavier Maillard @ 2003-11-30 20:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

Now all is ok here for me, I can at last post a question ;)

Ok. I am using gnus-registry/spam features here (btw they are just
awesome) and all is going ok.

There is maybe something missing for me. How can I tell gnus to train
my anti-spam software (ie bogofilter) whenever I enter a list of group ?

I now have one dedicated group to hold spams. I want it to expire such
a way it sends its content into another group so that I can train my
bogofilter.

In the same way, I want to have a train_ham group to train it agaainst
good mail database.

So what I want is to have 2 groups (train_spam, train_ham) in which
when I enter into, launch something to train bogofilter.

Does it sound realist or somehow fantasist ?

zeDek