* Bugreports concerning development versions?
@ 2003-01-25 15:32 Hannu Koivisto
From: Hannu Koivisto @ 2003-01-25 15:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

Greetings,

I haven't followed Gnus development intensively for some time so I
have forgotten possible policies about bug reports concerning
development versions.  Should they be posted to this list or
reported using the normal M-x gnus-bug mechanism?

--
Hannu

* Re: Bugreports concerning development versions?
@ 2003-01-25 16:37 ` Xavier MAILLARD
From: Xavier MAILLARD @ 2003-01-25 16:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding