Lloyd Zusman writes: > kai.grossjohann@gmx.net (Kai Großjohann) writes: > > > Lloyd Zusman writes: > > > > > Well, I mentioned in a subsequent message (that you probably > > > didn't get to yet) that the groups are all at the same level). > > > > Ah, hm. So you have several nnimap groups, all from the same > > server, and they behave differently? Weird. > > Yep. > > > You could also try `G e' on those groups to see if the select > > method is the same. Sometimes, people have "nnimap:foo" (including > > the quotes) for some groups and (nnimap "foo" ...) (including the > > parentheses) for others. Please convert them all to the > > "nnimap:foo" variant. > > > > Does `G E' show a difference? > > I checked `G e' and `G E', and all look equivalent. And in each > case, it's "nnimap:foo" and not (nnimap "foo" ...). > > And did I mention that when I'm in the summary buffer for any of > these groups, invoking `gnus-summary-rescan-group' will always > correctly detect new messages for each nnimap server? It's only > `gnus-group-get-new-news' that fails to do that for the 2nd through > n-th imap groups. You may have hit a bug in that function then or you have a special setup that prevents it from doing its job the right way. zeDek -- "Now you're not going to say anything of sense or that is worthwhile to read... but you're going to post it anyways, as usual, right?" ..neulich in d.o.l.a. - er muss ueber Jost gestolpert sein....