On 13 mai 2003, Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen wrote: > Xavier Maillard writes: > > > Semms this is a bug. When I am connected and try to display an > > article, it is quite quick but whenever I do it in unplugged state, > > time increases a lot. > > Try benchmarking stuff. `M-x elp-instrument-package RET gnus RET', > then select an article, and then `M-x elp-results RET'. Wow, nice ! I didn't know this method :) zeDek -- http://www.gnusfr.org -- French Gnus user site Anti-war disclaimer: "Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity"