On 8 mai 2003, Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen wrote: > Xavier Maillard writes: > > > I have been asked on the gnus user french website [1] wether it > > would be possible to buy several T-shirts in the same time. In fact > > we want to buy t-shirts for several people at the same time. > > Sure. :-) ;) > > So how can I organize myself to be able to do a grouped bought ? > > Just order a bunch of shirts. :-) Someone would have to pay, though. > > There's some postage to be saved when buying en masse, though. > The shirts weigh about 240g, so packing eight to a package will give > you a 2kg package, which is cheaper than 8 240g packages. Sure. So just what I have to do is use the same procedure thant if I would buy only one. Ok let's go then. I just have to ask people how many I have to buy now :) zeDek -- http://www.gnusfr.org -- French Gnus user site Anti-war disclaimer: "Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity"