* [OT] Oort T-shirts
@ 2003-05-08  7:53 Xavier Maillard
From: Xavier Maillard @ 2003-05-08  7:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

Once again, I want to talk about the marvelous Oort T-shirts.

I have been asked on the gnus user french website [1] wether it would
be possible to buy several T-shirts in the same time. In fact we want
to buy t-shirts for several people at the same time.

So how can I organize myself to be able to do a grouped bought ?

For instance I don't know how many of them I will buy but it would tend
to 10 or more.

Cheers,

zeDek

Footnotes:
[1] http://www.gnusfr.org
--
http://www.gnusfr.org -- French Gnus user site

Anti-war disclaimer:
	"Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity"

[-- Attachment #2: Type: application/pgp-signature, Size: 188 bytes --]

* Re: [OT] Oort T-shirts
@ 2003-05-08  8:02 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2003-05-08  8:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

Xavier Maillard <zedek@gnu-rox.org> writes:

> I have been asked on the gnus user french website [1] wether it would
> be possible to buy several T-shirts in the same time. In fact we want
> to buy t-shirts for several people at the same time.

Sure.  :-)

> So how can I organize myself to be able to do a grouped bought ?

Just order a bunch of shirts.  :-)  Someone would have to pay, though.

There's some postage to be saved when buying en masse, though.
The shirts weigh about 240g, so packing eight to a package will give
you a 2kg package, which is cheaper than 8 240g packages.

* Re: [OT] Oort T-shirts
@ 2003-05-08 15:27   ` Xavier Maillard
From: Xavier Maillard @ 2003-05-08 15:27 UTC (permalink / raw)