Lars on Sat, 05 Jan 2002 20:36:40 +0100 wrote: > So I'm wondering whether I should start setting up mail-to-news > gateways for all the mailing lists I'm subscribed to. And, of course, > any other mailing lists that people would want me to store. [...] Just to say we have a dedicated usenet server for gnu.* fr.* comp.* on news.linuxfr.org which is open for everyone (read-only). We also offer personnal accounts with write access to it (see http://linuxfr.org/usenet/ - english at bottom). We also have some lists. Maybe could we also get feeded for this from your usenet server, or host the groups if it helps. -- Fabien Penso | LinuxFr a toujours besoin de : http://perso.LinuxFR.org/penso/ | http://linuxfr.org/dons/