* One recipient per line
@ 2003-12-06 22:21 Andrew Korty
                   ` (3 more replies)
From: Andrew Korty @ 2003-12-06 22:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

Greetings.  Is there a configuration option to make message.el put no
more than one recipient per line in the header when I reply to a
message?  Currently, message.el puts as many recipients as will fit
onto each line.  So, it would normally do something like

        To: recipient1@example.com, recipient2@example.com,
                  recipient3@example.com

But I want

        To: recipient1@example.com,
                  recipient2@example.com,
                  recipient3@example.com

If this behavior isn't configurable, could someone point me to the
code I need to advise or override?

--
Andrew J. Korty, Principal Security Engineer, GCIA, GCFA
Office of the Vice President for Information Technology