Hello, Today, just another question (silly one ?). When reading another time my Bible a.k.a. the "Gnus Manual" looking for nothing in particular, I faced the GroupLens feature of Gnus. As presented in the manual, it sounded quite great to me but as a unexperienced user of this, I just wanted to know how efficient it was ? First, is there any people using it ? And then how do you feel with it ? Are the predictions efficient enough to be taken seriously in consideration ? Voila ;) Regards, zeDek -- "NT is good for something; I just haven't found the particular area where it really shines."